: Missing argument 1 for add_ansleys_social_buttons(), called in /home/aimbum11/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ansleyssharebuttons/ansleyssharebuttons.php on line 99 and defined in /home/aimbum11/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ansleyssharebuttons/ansleyssharebuttons.php
on line 57
According to Dr. Acharya Shree Yogeesh, a living enlightened master and Chakra expert, “Over 2,900 years ago, the Chakra System as we know it today was established by the First Kundalini Master. Since ancient times, the chakra system has been part of practices to help individuals connect to their true selves, become healthy, and advance spiritually.
The chakras are seven energy centers in your body that affect your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being.
You need to activate your chakras because most of the time they are blocked, overactive or inactive, resulting in imbalance, confusion and low energy. By activating the chakras through special techniques such as activation sounds, breathing, yoga postures, and other alternative methods, your chakras become awakened and active bringing you positivity, peace, balance, clarity, high energy, and success.”
One of the ways you can start stimulating your chakras is with the use of essential oils either applying topically or diffusing aromatically.
1. The Muladhara, Root Chakra – When your first chakra is activated, balanced and awakened, you will have a healthy body, be full of energy, stable and secure, gain the ability to trust others, and live in the present moment.
Location: Coccyx, perineum, legs, feet
Essential oil suggestion for Grounding: Spruce, Frankincense, Vetiver, Patchouli
2. The Svadhisthanan, Sacral Chakra – You will be fearless, live by instinct, express yourself clearly, feel secure, and have no sexual function problems when your second chakra is activated, balanced and awakened.
Location: Lower abdomen
Essential oil suggestion for Invigorating: Wild Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Uplifting blend, Clary Sage
3. The Manipura, Solar Plexus – The third chakra, when activated, balanced and awakened, helps you feel oneness with the universe, be confident, be in control of your life, and remain unaffected by negativity and criticism.
Location: Solar Plexus
Essential oil for digestion: Ginger, Peppermint, Tarragon, Fennel, Coriander, Cinnamon
4. The Anahata, Heart Chakra – Experiencing unconditional love and devotion, practicing nonviolence and compassion, having good relationships, and increase of spiritual growth are some examples of having an activated, balanced and awakened fourth chakra.
Location: Center of Heart
Essential oil for Respiratory: Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Melaleuca, Lemon, Geranium, Ylang Ylang
5. The Ajna, Throat Chakra – With an activated, balanced and awakened fifth chakra, you will be able to express yourself clearly, have great communication skills, increase your creativity, and hear your inner voice.
Essential oil for Whispering: Patchouli, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang, Roman Chamomile, Basil
6. The Vishuddha, Third Eye Chakra – The sixth chakra, popularly known as the third eye, is the wisdom center. When it is activated, balanced, and awakened, you will have will power, high concentration and focus, experiences of spiritual awakening, and increase your intellect.
Essential oil for Calming: Lavendar, Roman Chamomile, Ylang, Ylang, Sandalwood, Frankincense
7. The Sahasrara, Crown Chakra – When the seventh chakra is activated, balanced and totally awakened, enlightenment is possible. You will have right spiritual vision, crystal clear intuition, and live without any prejudice.
Location: Top of head
Essential oil for Joy: Joyful blend, Melissa, Ylang Ylang Sandalwood, Myrrh
Before applying topically or diffusing, please contact an essential expert to give instruction of its usage. Some of the oils listed are very strong and require a barrier oil. Never apply essential oil into the eyes or near the eyes.